나눔마당
홈 > 나눔마당(사역게시판) > 나눔마당(사역게시판)
나눔마당(사역게시판)

23일 주일 아침예배 본문 및 오후 찬양예배 안내입니다.

친구신구 3 17255 1

이번 주는 추석 명절을 맞아서 명절을 어떤 식으로 보내는 것이 좋은 것인지를 살펴보게 됩니다.

다음의 질문들을 통하여 본문을 미리 살펴보시기 바랍니다.

- 2절은 어떤 수확물을 하나님 앞에 드리라고 명하고 있습니까?

- 3절에서는 그 수확물을 드릴 때에 먼저 고백해야 할 내용은 무엇이었습니까?

- 5절을 보면, 첫 열매를 드리는 자가 자신의 신분에 대하여 잊지 말아야 할 어떤 사실이 있습니까?

- 7-9절에서는 첫 열매를 드리는 자가 어떠한 사실을 고백해야 하는 것입니까?

- 11절에서 레위인과 거류하는 객에게 나누어야 할 것이 무엇이라 합니까?

아침예배 : 신명기 261-11

<개정>

신 26:1-11  1) 네 하나님 여호와께서 네게 기업으로 주어 차지하게 하실 땅에 네가 들어가서 거기에 거주할 때에  2) 네 하나님 여호와께서 네게 주신 땅에서 그 토지의 모든 소산의 맏물을 거둔 후에 그것을 가져다가 광주리에 담고 네 하나님 여호와께서 그의 이름을 두시려고 택하신 곳으로 그것을 가지고 가서  3) 그 때의 제사장에게 나아가 그에게 이르기를 내가 오늘 당신의 하나님 여호와께 아뢰나이다 내가 여호와께서 우리에게 주시겠다고 우리 조상들에게 맹세하신 땅에 이르렀나이다 할 것이요  4) 제사장은 네 손에서 그 광주리를 받아서 네 하나님 여호와의 제단 앞에 놓을 것이며  5) 너는 또 네 하나님 여호와 앞에 아뢰기를 내 조상은 방랑하는 아람 사람으로서 애굽에 내려가 거기에서 소수로 거류하였더니 거기에서 크고 강하고 번성한 민족이 되었는데  6) 애굽 사람이 우리를 학대하며 우리를 괴롭히며 우리에게 중노동을 시키므로  7) 우리가 우리 조상의 하나님 여호와께 부르짖었더니 여호와께서 우리 음성을 들으시고 우리의 고통과 신고와 압제를 보시고  8) 여호와께서 강한 손과 편 팔과 큰 위엄과 이적과 기사로 우리를 애굽에서 인도하여 내시고  9) 이곳으로 인도하사 이 땅 곧 젖과 꿀이 흐르는 땅을 주셨나이다  10) 여호와여 이제 내가 주께서 내게 주신 토지 소산의 맏물을 가져왔나이다 하고 너는 그것을 네 하나님 여호와 앞에 두고 네 하나님 여호와 앞에 경배할 것이며  11) 네 하나님 여호와께서 너와 네 집에 주신 모든 복으로 말미암아 너는 레위인과 너희 가운데에 거류하는 객과 함께 즐거워할지니라

<개역>

신 26:1-11  1) 네 하나님 여호와께서 네게 기업으로 주사 얻게 하시는 땅에 네가 들어가서 거기 거할 때에  2) 네 하나님 여호와께서 네게 주시는 땅에서 그 토지 모든 소산의 맏물을 거둔 후에 그것을 취하여 광주리에 담고 네 하나님 여호와께서 그 이름을 두시려고 택하신 곳으로 그것을 가지고 가서  3) 당시 제사장에게 나아가서 그에게 이르기를 내가 오늘날 당신의 하나님 여호와께 고하나이다 내가 여호와께서 우리에게 주리라고 우리 열조에게 맹세하신 땅에 이르렀나이다 할 것이요  4) 제사장은 네 손에서 그 광주리를 취하여다가 네 하나님 여호와의 단 앞에 놓을 것이며  5) 너는 또 네 하나님 여호와 앞에 아뢰기를 내 조상은 유리하는 아람 사람으로서 소수의 사람을 거느리고 애굽에 내려가서 거기 우거하여 필경은 거기서 크고 강하고 번성한 민족이 되었더니  6) 애굽 사람이 우리를 학대하며 우리를 괴롭게 하며 우리에게 중역을 시키므로  7) 우리가 우리 조상의 하나님 여호와께 부르짖었더니 여호와께서 우리 음성을 들으시고 우리의 고통과 신고와 압제를 하감하시고  8) 여호와께서 강한 손과 편 팔과 큰 위엄과 이적과 기사로 우리를 애굽에서 인도하여 내시고  9) 이 곳으로 인도하사 이 땅 곧 젖과 꿀이 흐르는 땅을 주셨나이다  10) 여호와여 이제 내가 주께서 내게 주신 토지 소산의 맏물을 가져왔나이다 하고 너는 그것을 네 하나님 여호와 앞에 두고 네 하나님 여호와 앞에 경배할 것이며  11) 네 하나님 여호와께서 너와 네 집에 주신 모든 복을 인하여 너는 레위인과 너의 중에 우거하는 객과 함께 즐거워할지니라

<새번역>

신 26:1-11  1) "주 당신들의 하나님이 당신들에게 유산으로 주시는 그 땅에 당신들이 들어가서 그것을 차지하고 살 때에,  2) 당신들은 주 당신들의 하나님이 당신들에게 주시는 땅에서 거둔 모든 농산물의 첫 열매를 광주리에 담아서, 주 당신들의 하나님이 자기의 이름을 두려고 택하신 곳으로 가지고 가십시오.  3) 거기에서 당신들은 직무를 맡고 있는 제사장에게 가서 '주님께서 우리 조상에게 주시겠다고 맹세하신 대로, 내가 이 땅에 들어오게 되었음을, 제사장께서 섬기시는 주 하나님께 오늘 아룁니다' 하고 보고를 하십시오.  4) 제사장이 당신들의 손에서 그 광주리를 받아 주 당신들의 하나님의 제단 앞에 놓으면,  5) 당신들은 주 당신들의 하나님 앞에서 다음과 같이 아뢰십시오. '내 조상은 떠돌아다니면서 사는 아람 사람으로서 몇 안 되는 사람을 거느리고 이집트로 내려가서, 거기에서 몸붙여 살면서, 거기에서 번성하여, 크고 강대한 민족이 되었습니다.  6) 그러자 이집트 사람이 우리를 학대하며 괴롭게 하며, 우리에게 강제노동을 시켰습니다.  7) 그래서 우리가 주 우리 조상의 하나님께 살려 달라고 부르짖었더니, 주님께서 우리의 울부짖음을 들으시고, 우리가 비참하게 사는 것과 고역에 시달리는 것과 억압에 짓눌려 있는 것을 보시고,  8) 강한 손과 편 팔과 큰 위엄과 이적과 기사로, 우리를 이집트에서 인도하여 내셨습니다.  9) 주님께서 우리를 이 곳으로 인도하셔서, 이 땅 곧 젖과 꿀이 흐르는 땅을 우리에게 주셨습니다.  10) 주님, 주님께서 내게 주신 땅의 첫 열매를 내가 여기에 가져 왔습니다.' 그리고 당신들은 그것을 주 당신들의 하나님 앞에 놓고, 주 당신들의 하나님께 경배드리고,  11) 레위 사람과, 당신들 가운데서 사는 외국 사람과 함께, 주 당신들의 하나님이 당신들과 당신들의 집안에 주신 온갖 좋은 것들을 누리십시오.

<공동>

신 26:1-11  1) 너희 하느님 야훼께 유산으로 받은 땅에 들어가서 그 땅을 차지하고 자리잡게 되거든  2) 너희 하느님 야훼께 받은 그 땅에서 너희가 거둔 각종 햇곡식을 떠내어 광주리에 담아가지고 너희 하느님 야훼께서 당신의 이름을 두시려고 고르신 곳으로 가거라.  3) 너희는 당직 사제에게 가서 이렇게 말하여라. '나는 야훼께서 우리에게 주시겠다고 우리의 선조들에게 맹세하신 대로 이 땅에 들어오게 된 것을 오늘 나의 하느님 야훼께 아룁니다.'  4) 사제가 그 광주리를 네 손에서 받아 너희 하느님 야훼의 제단 앞에 놓으면  5) 너희는 너희 하느님 야훼 앞에 아래와 같이 아뢰어야 한다. '제 선조는 떠돌며 사는 아람인이었습니다. 그는 얼마 안 되는 사람을 거느리고 이집트로 내려가서 거기에 몸붙여 살았습니다. 그러나 그는 거기에서 불어나 크고 강대한 민족이 되었습니다.  6) 그래서 이집트인들은 우리를 억누르고 괴롭혔습니다. 우리를 사정없이 부렸습니다.  7) 우리가 우리 선조들의 하느님 야훼께 부르짖었더니, 야훼께서는 우리의 아우성을 들으시고 우리가 억눌려 고생하며 착취당하는 것을 굽어살피셨습니다.  8) 그리고 야훼께서는 억센 손으로 치시며 팔을 뻗으시어 온갖 표적과 기적을 행하심으로써 모두 두려워 떨게 하시고는 우리를 이집트에서 구출해 내셨습니다.  9) 그리하여 우리를 이 곳으로 데려오시어 젖과 꿀이 흐르는 이 땅을 우리에게 주셨습니다.  10) 그런즉 야훼여, 주께서 저에게 주신 이 땅의 햇곡식을 이제 제가 이렇게 가져왔습니다.' 그리고는 그것을 너희 하느님 야훼 앞에 놓고 너희 하느님 야훼 앞에 엎드려 예배 드리고  11) 너희 하느님 야훼께서 너희와 너희 집에 주신 온갖 좋은 것을 먹으며 즐겨라. 너희뿐 아니라 너희 가운데 있는 레위인과 떠돌이도 함께 즐기도록 하여라.

<NIV11>

신 26:1-11  1) When you have entered the land the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance and have taken possession of it and settled in it,  2) take some of the firstfruits of all that you produce from the soil of the land the Lord your God is giving you and put them in a basket. Then go to the place the Lord your God will choose as a dwelling for his Name  3) and say to the priest in office at the time, “I declare today to the Lord your God that I have come to the land the Lord swore to our ancestors to give us.”  4) The priest shall take the basket from your hands and set it down in front of the altar of the Lord your God.  5) Then you shall declare before the Lord your God: “My father was a wandering Aramean, and he went down into Egypt with a few people and lived there and became a great nation, powerful and numerous.  6) But the Egyptians mistreated us and made us suffer, subjecting us to harsh labor.  7) Then we cried out to the Lord, the God of our ancestors, and the Lord heard our voice and saw our misery, toil and oppression.  8) So the Lord brought us out of Egypt with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, with great terror and with signs and wonders.  9) He brought us to this place and gave us this land, a land flowing with milk and honey;  10) and now I bring the firstfruits of the soil that you, Lord, have given me.” Place the basket before the Lord your God and bow down before him.  11) Then you and the Levites and the foreigners residing among you shall rejoice in all the good things the Lord your God has given to you and your household.

<ESV>

신 26:1-11  1) "When you come into the land that the LORD your God is giving you for an inheritance and have taken possession of it and live in it,  2) you shall take some of the first of all the fruit of the ground, which you harvest from your land that the LORD your God is giving you, and you shall put it in a basket, and you shall go to the place that the LORD your God will choose, to make his name to dwell there.  3) And you shall go to the priest who is in office at that time and say to him, 'I declare today to the LORD your God that I have come into the land that the LORD swore to our fathers to give us.'  4) Then the priest shall take the basket from your hand and set it down before the altar of the LORD your God.  5) "And you shall make response before the LORD your God, 'A wandering Aramean was my father. And he went down into Egypt and sojourned there, few in number, and there he became a nation, great, mighty, and populous.  6) And the Egyptians treated us harshly and humiliated us and laid on us hard labor.  7) Then we cried to the LORD, the God of our fathers, and the LORD heard our voice and saw our affliction, our toil, and our oppression.  8) And the LORD brought us out of Egypt with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, with great deeds of terror, with signs and wonders.  9) And he brought us into this place and gave us this land, a land flowing with milk and honey.  10) And behold, now I bring the first of the fruit of the ground, which you, O LORD, have given me.' And you shall set it down before the LORD your God and worship before the LORD your God.  11) And you shall rejoice in all the good that the LORD your God has given to you and to your house, you, and the Levite, and the sojourner who is among you.

<NASB>

신 26:1-11  1) "Then it shall be, when you enter the land which the LORD your God gives you as an inheritance, and you possess it and live in it,  2) that you shall take some of the first of all the produce of the ground which you shall bring in from your land that the LORD your God gives you, and you shall put it in a basket and go to the place where the LORD your God chooses to establish His name.  3) "And you shall go to the priest who is in office at that time, and say to him, 'I declare this day to the LORD my God that I have entered the land which the LORD swore to our fathers to give us.'  4) "Then the priest shall take the basket from your hand and set it down before the altar of the LORD your God.  5) "And you shall answer and say before the LORD your God, 'My father was a wandering Aramean, and he went down to Egypt and sojourned there, few in number; but there he became a great, mighty and populous nation.  6) 'And the Egyptians treated us harshly and afflicted us, and imposed hard labor on us.  7) 'Then we cried to the LORD, the God of our fathers, and the LORD heard our voice and saw our affliction and our toil and our oppression;  8) and the LORD brought us out of Egypt with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm and with great terror and with signs and wonders;  9) and He has brought us to this place, and has given us this land, a land flowing with milk and honey.  10) 'And now behold, I have brought the first of the produce of the ground which You, O LORD have given me.' And you shall set it down before the LORD your God, and worship before the LORD your God;  11) and you and the Levite and the alien who is among you shall rejoice in all the good which the LORD your God has given you and your household.

<NRSV>

신 26:1-11  1) When you have come into the land that the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance to possess, and you possess it, and settle in it,  2) you shall take some of the first of all the fruit of the ground, which you harvest from the land that the LORD your God is giving you, and you shall put it in a basket and go to the place that the LORD your God will choose as a dwelling for his name.  3) You shall go to the priest who is in office at that time, and say to him, "Today I declare to the LORD your God that I have come into the land that the LORD swore to our ancestors to give us."  4) When the priest takes the basket from your hand and sets it down before the altar of the LORD your God,  5) you shall make this response before the LORD your God: "A wandering Aramean was my ancestor; he went down into Egypt and lived there as an alien, few in number, and there he became a great nation, mighty and populous.  6) When the Egyptians treated us harshly and afflicted us, by imposing hard labor on us,  7) we cried to the LORD, the God of our ancestors; the LORD heard our voice and saw our affliction, our toil, and our oppression.  8) The LORD brought us out of Egypt with a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, with a terrifying display of power, and with signs and wonders;  9) and he brought us into this place and gave us this land, a land flowing with milk and honey.  10) So now I bring the first of the fruit of the ground that you, O LORD, have given me." You shall set it down before the LORD your God and bow down before the LORD your God.  11) Then you, together with the Levites and the aliens who reside among you, shall celebrate with all the bounty that the LORD your God has given to you and to your house.

오후 찬양예배 : 이번 주는 본디 지역찾아가기의 날이지만 추석 연휴 관계로 쉽니다.

또한 MSG는 가능한 그룹별로 자유롭게 모이시기 바랍니다.

3 Comments
zzun 2018.09.22 22:51  
(1) 맏물
(2) 하나님의 약속의땅에서 얻은 수확물임을
(3) 종이었던 사실
(4) 하나님의 돌아보시고 구원해주심
(5) 즐거움
지니 2018.09.22 22:40  
ㅇ 모든 농산물의 첫 열매
ㅇ 선조들에게 맹세하신 대로 이 땅에 들어오게 된 것을 오늘 나의 하나님  야훼께 아룁니다
ㅇ 선조는 떠돌며 사는 아랍인
ㅇ 이집트 노예생활에어 젖과꿀이 흐르는 가나안  땅으로 인도하심
ㅇ 온갖 좋은것 (모든 복)
새날장건 2018.09.22 17:42  
(1) 2절은 어떤 수확물을 하나님 앞에 드리라고 명하고 있습니까?

> 주신 땅에서 그 토지의 모든 소산의 맏물을 거둔 후에 그것을 가져다가 광주리에 담고

(2) 3절에서는 그 수확물을 드릴 때에 먼저 고백해야 할 내용은 무엇이었습니까?

> 내가 여호와께서 우리에게 주시겠다고 우리 조상들에게 맹세하신 땅에 이르렀나이다 할 것이요

(3) 5절을 보면, 첫 열매를 드리는 자가 자신의 신분에 대하여 잊지 말아야 할 어떤 사실이 있습니까?

> 내 조상은 방랑하는 아람 사람으로서 애굽에 내려가 거기에서 소수로 거류하였더니 거기에서 크고 강하고 번성한 민족이 되었는데

(4) 7-9절에서는 첫 열매를 드리는 자가 어떠한 사실을 고백해야 하는 것입니까?

> 여호와께서 우리 음성을 들으시고 우리의 고통과 신고와 압제를 보시고
여호와께서 강한 손과 편 팔과 큰 위엄과 이적과 기사로 우리를 애굽에서 인도하여 내시고
이곳으로 인도하사 이 땅 곧 젖과 꿀이 흐르는 땅을 주셨나이다

(5) 11절에서 레위인과 거류하는 객에게 나누어야 할 것이 무엇이라 합니까?

> 모든 복으로 함께 즐거워할지니라
제목

Category
State
  • 현재 접속자 41 명
  • 오늘 방문자 1,128 명
  • 어제 방문자 2,509 명
  • 최대 방문자 3,863 명
  • 전체 방문자 1,658,626 명
  • 전체 게시물 1,795 개
  • 전체 댓글수 1,652 개
  • 전체 회원수 67 명