나눔마당
홈 > 나눔마당(사역게시판) > 나눔마당(사역게시판)
나눔마당(사역게시판)

30일 주일아침예배 본문 및 오후 찬양예배 안내입니다.

친구신구 3 13714 1

이번 주는 “땅에서처럼 하늘에서도”의 원리가 들어있는 예수님의 가르침 중에 마지막 시간으로 교회의 정신이 어떠한 것인가에 대하여 들으려 합니다.
교회의 기초가 되는 베드로의 신앙고백에서부터 교회가 지녀야할 참된 정신에 이르기까지 모두 “땅에서처럼 하늘에서도”의 원리가 잘 드러나고 있습니다.
그러한 교회의 참된 정신에 대하여 듣기 전에 다음의 질문들을 통하여 본문에 어떠한 내용이 있는지 먼저 살펴보시기 바랍니다.

- 새번역의 난외주에 의하면 16장 16절의 ‘그리스도’는 어떠한 의미라 합니까?

- 역시 새번역의 난외주에 의하면 18절의 ‘베드로’라는 이름과 ‘반석’이라는 말은 어떠한 관계에 있는 말입니까?

- 16장 19절에 나오는 '매고 풀수 있는' 천국 열쇠는 18장 18절에 의하면 누구에게도 주어진 것입니까?

- 18장 15-18절에는 교회에서 교인 하나가 범죄할 경우에 대처하는 4단계의 과정이 적시되어 있습니다. 그 각 과정을 단계별로 정리해 보세요.

1 단계 : 

2 단계 : 

3 단계 : 

4 단계 : 

- 18장 20절의 “두세 (사람)”은 앞서서 몇 절에 또 나오는 숫자입니까?

- 18장 20절의 말씀 뒤인 21절 이하에는 또한 무슨 주제에 대한 내용이 기록되어 있습니까?

아침예배 : 마태복음 16장 16-19절, 18장 15-20절

<개정>

마 16:16) 시몬 베드로가 대답하여 이르되 주는 그리스도시요 살아 계신 하나님의 아들이시니이다  17) 예수께서 대답하여 이르시되 바요나 시몬아 네가 복이 있도다 이를 네게 알게 한 이는 혈육이 아니요 하늘에 계신 내 아버지시니라  18) 또 내가 네게 이르노니 너는 베드로라 내가 이 반석 위에 내 교회를 세우리니 음부의 권세가 이기지 못하리라  19) 내가 천국 열쇠를 네게 주리니 네가 땅에서 무엇이든지 매면 하늘에서도 매일 것이요 네가 땅에서 무엇이든지 풀면 하늘에서도 풀리리라 하시고
 18:15) 네 형제가 죄를 범하거든 가서 너와 그 사람과만 상대하여 권고하라 만일 들으면 네가 네 형제를 얻은 것이요  16) 만일 듣지 않거든 한두 사람을 데리고 가서 두세 증인의 입으로 말마다 확증하게 하라  17) 만일 그들의 말도 듣지 않거든 교회에 말하고 교회의 말도 듣지 않거든 이방인과 세리와 같이 여기라  18) 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 무엇이든지 너희가 땅에서 매면 하늘에서도 매일 것이요 무엇이든지 땅에서 풀면 하늘에서도 풀리리라  19) 진실로 다시 너희에게 이르노니 너희 중의 두 사람이 땅에서 합심하여 무엇이든지 구하면 하늘에 계신 내 아버지께서 그들을 위하여 이루게 하시리라  20) 두세 사람이 내 이름으로 모인 곳에는 나도 그들 중에 있느니라

<개역>

마 16:16) 시몬 베드로가 대답하여 가로되 주는 그리스도시요 살아계신 하나님의 아들이시니이다  17) 예수께서 대답하여 가라사대 바요나 시몬아 네가 복이 있도다 이를 네게 알게 한 이는 혈육이 아니요 하늘에 계신 내 아버지시니라  18) 또 내가 네게 이르노니 너는 베드로라 내가 이 반석 위에 내 교회를 세우리니 음부의 권세가 이기지 못하리라  19) 내가 천국 열쇠를 네게 주리니 네가 땅에서 무엇이든지 매면 하늘에서도 매일 것이요 네가 땅에서 무엇이든지 풀면 하늘에서도 풀리리라 하시고
18:15) 네 형제가 죄를 범하거든 가서 너와 그 사람과만 상대하여 권고하라 만일 들으면 네가 네 형제를 얻은 것이요  16) 만일 듣지 않거든 한두 사람을 데리고 가서 두세 증인의 입으로 말마다 증참케 하라  17) 만일 그들의 말도 듣지 않거든 교회에 말하고 교회의 말도 듣지 않거든 이방인과 세리와 같이 여기라  18) 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 무엇이든지 너희가 땅에서 매면 하늘에서도 매일 것이요 무엇이든지 땅에서 풀면 하늘에서도 풀리리라  19) 진실로 다시 너희에게 이르노니 너희 중에 두 사람이 땅에서 합심하여 무엇이든지 구하면 하늘에 계신 내 아버지께서 저희를 위하여 이루게 하시리라  20) 두세 사람이 내 이름으로 모인 곳에는 나도 그들 중에 있느니라

<새번역>

마 16:16) 시몬 베드로가 대답하였다. "선생님은 살아 계신 하나님의 아들 ④그리스도십니다." / ④또는 '메시아'. 그리스도는 그리스어이고 메시아는 히브리어임. 둘 다 '기름부음 받은 사람'을 뜻함  17) 예수께서 그에게 말씀하셨다. "시몬 바요나야, 너는 복이 있다. 너에게 이것을 알려 주신 분은, 사람이 아니라, 하늘에 계신 나의 아버지시다.  18) 나도 너에게 말한다. 너는 ⑤베드로다. 나는 이 ⑥반석 위에다가 내 교회를 세우겠다. ⑦죽음의 ⑧문들이 그것을 이기지 못할 것이다. / ⑤그, '페트로스' ⑥그, '페트라' ⑦그, '하데스의', 곧 '죽은 자들이 모여 있는 세계의' ⑧또는 '세력이'  19) 내가 너에게 하늘 나라의 열쇠를 주겠다. 네가 무엇이든지 땅에서 매면 하늘에서도 매일 것이요, 땅에서 풀면 하늘에서도 풀릴 것이다."
18:15) "네 ⑩형제가 [너에게] 죄를 짓거든, 가서, 단 둘이 있는 자리에서 그에게 충고하여라. 그가 너의 말을 들으면, 너는 그 형제를 얻은 것이다. / ⑩또는 '신도'  16) 그러나 듣지 않거든, 한두 사람을 더 데리고 가거라. ⑫그가 하는 모든 말을, 두세 증인의 입을 빌어서 확정지으려는 것이다. / ⑫신 19:15  17) 그러나 그 ⑬형제가 그들의 말도 듣지 않거든, 교회에 말하여라. 교회의 말조차 듣지 않거든, 그를 이방 사람이나 세리와 같이 여겨라." / ⑬또는 '신도'  18) "내가 진정으로 너희에게 말한다. 무엇이든지, 너희가 땅에서 매는 것은 하늘에서도 매일 것이요, 땅에서 푸는 것은 하늘에서도 풀릴 것이다.  19) 내가 [진정으로] 거듭 너희에게 말한다. 땅에서 너희 가운데 두 사람이 합심하여 무슨 일이든지 구하면, 하늘에 계신 내 아버지께서 그들에게 이루어 주실 것이다.  20) 두세 사람이 내 이름으로 모여 있는 자리, 거기에 내가 그들 가운데 있다."

<공동>

마 16:16) "선생님은 살아 계신 하느님의 아들 그리스도이십니다." 시몬 베드로가 이렇게 대답하자  17) 예수께서는 "시몬 바르요나, 너에게 그것을 알려주신 분은 사람이 아니라 하늘에 계신 내 아버지시니 너는 복이 있다.  18) 잘 들어라. 너는 ①베드로이다. 내가 이 반석 위에 내 교회를 세울 터인즉 죽음의 힘도 감히 그것을 누르지 못할 것이다. / ①베드로는 '반석'이라는 뜻이다.  19) 또 나는 너에게 하늘 나라의 열쇠를 주겠다. 네가 무엇이든지 땅에서 매면 하늘에도 매여 있을 것이며 땅에서 풀면 하늘에도 풀려 있을 것이다." 하고 말씀하셨다.
18:15) "어떤 형제가 너에게 잘못한 일이 있거든 단 둘이 만나서 그의 잘못을 타일러주어라. 그가 말을 들으면 너는 형제 하나를 얻는 셈이다.  16) 그러나 듣지 않거든 한 사람이나 두 사람을 더 데리고 가라. 그리하여 '두 사람이나 세 사람의 증언을 들어 확정하여라.' 한 말씀대로 모든 사실을 밝혀라.  17) 그래도 그들의 말을 듣지 않거든 교회에 알리고 교회의 말조차 듣지 않거든 그를 이방인이나 세리처럼 여겨라."  18) "나는 분명히 말한다. 너희가 무엇이든지 땅에서 매면 하늘에도 매여 있을 것이며 땅에서 풀면 하늘에도 풀려 있을 것이다."  19) "내가 다시 말한다. 너희 중의 두 사람이 이 세상에서 마음을 모아 구하면 하늘에 계신 내 아버지께서는 무슨 일이든 다 들어주실 것이다.  20) 단 두세 사람이라도 내 이름으로 모인 곳에는 나도 함께 있기 때문이다."

<NIV11>
마 16:16) Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.” 17) Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18) And I tell you that you are Peter,* and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades** will not overcome it. / *The Greek word for Peter means rock. / **That is, the realm of the dead 19) I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be* bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be* loosed in heaven.” / *Or will have been
18:15) “If your brother or sister* sins,** go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over. / *The Greek word for brother or sister (adelphos) refers here to a fellow disciple, whether man or woman; also in verses 21 and 35. / **Some manuscripts sins against you 16) But if they will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’* / *Deut. 19:15 17) If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector. 18) “Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be* bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be* loosed in heaven. / *Or will have been 19) “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20) For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

<ESV>
마 16:16) Simon Peter replied, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." 17) And Jesus answered him, "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven. 18) And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. 19) I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven."
18:15) "If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. 16) But if he does not listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses. 17) If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. And if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector. 18) Truly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. 19) Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20) For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them."

<NASB>
마 16:16) Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."  17) And Jesus said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven.  18) "I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it.  19) "I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven."
18:15) "If your brother sins , go and show him his fault in private; if he listens to you, you have won your brother.  16) "But if he does not listen to you, take one or two more with you, so that BY THE MOUTH OF TWO OR THREE WITNESSES EVERY FACT MAY BE CONFIRMED.  17) "If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax-collector.  18) "Truly I say to you, whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven.  19) "Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.  20) "For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."

<NRSV>
마 16:16) Simon Peter answered, "You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God."  17) And Jesus answered him, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah! For flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father in heaven.  18) And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it.  19) I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."
18:15) "If another member of the church sins against you, go and point out the fault when the two of you are alone. If the member listens to you, you have regained that one.  16) But if you are not listened to, take one or two others along with you, so that every word may be confirmed by the evidence of two or three witnesses.  17) If the member refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church; and if the offender refuses to listen even to the church, let such a one be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.  18) Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.  19) Again, truly I tell you, if two of you agree on earth about anything you ask, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.  20) For where two or three are gathered in my name, I am there among them."

오후 찬양예배 : 이번 주는 VIP/가족함께하기의 날로 오후 찬양예배를 드리지 않습니다.

3 Comments
지니 2018.12.30 05:15  
기름부음 받은 사람
베드로=반석=교회를 세운다)
제 자
단둘이 그에게 충고
두세증인 확정
교회에 말한다
이방사람 세리와같이
단 둘이
한 두사람을 더
용서